Sunday, February 19, 2012

yogi_Extract Approvers Names In Book Second From A List In Book First

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                      Google Spreadsheet                       www.energyefficientbuild.com

user Farhaan100 said:
Match the data
Hi All,
I had a rather silly query but I'm sure wizards like the ones in this forum will be able to help me out.
I have certain codes in a Excel Book, lets name it "Book First", in cell A1 and their respective Approvers in B1.
I have another Excel Book, lets name it "Book Second" which contains lot of codes in which there will be codes apart from what I have in Book First.
I want the name of the approvers with a single formula that can match my codes in Book Second with that of Book First and give me the approvers name.
Regards,
---------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment