Monday, February 13, 2012

Copy of yogi_Get Count Of Various CATEGORY Items Housed In One Column_1

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com

user sadistiko said:
How to count until some specific cell?
This looks simple but I cant figure out how to get it work.
I have column with some strings in it.
column is separated in 7 parts, every part starts with name of day.
Example:
A
MONDAY
Marko vs Darko
Darko vs Stjepan
Marko vs Stjepan
TUESDAY
Darko vs Alen
Darko vs Petar
...
I know I can do it ba COUNT but I would like some automatisation because those strings are added very often.
Maybe to do it by some formula that will stop counting if it gets to next day name, but what it could be I can't figure it out.
Sorry for bad english and thanks in advance
---------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment