Friday, April 29, 2011

yogia_Recreating Form from ResponseTable

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com

I have shared this spreadsheet with a number of my colleagues on the Google Help Forum. Recently, I started to having difficulty sharing this with more viewers in response to their request. So I am adding this to my blog and also share it for any one with the link :
link to the Blog post ... http://yogi--anand-consulting.blogspot.com/2011/04/yogiarecreating-form-from-responsetable.html
link to the spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkHBcyclu11AdGZsUVpTQi1EOFZsNGVWaGhzZTM3WHc&hl=en&authkey=CJPsiPgH



Following is a view of the Blank Form that pops up when you click on cell F1 of ResponseTableWithRecreateForm


Following is a view of the Form as was Filled-In for ID 1003 that pops up when you click on cell H7 of ResponseTableWithRecreateForm


And in the following I present a Summary of Responses