Wednesday, February 15, 2012

yogi_Compute Age In Years Months and Days As Of A Specified Date From Date Born


Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com

user dummy56 said:
I need to create a formula in a speadsheet that every time I put in a birth date, for example 9/19/1945, If I put in today's date I wil be able to get the age of the item. For example if I put in 9/19/1945 and then put in today's date 2/15/2012, I should be able to get something like 67 years and get the amount of months.
------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much. Do you know how we can combine both Year & Month in the same cell?

    ReplyDelete