Monday, February 10, 2014

yogi_Pull Names From Table Of Initials And Names That Satisfy Difficulty Tier1 Tier2 Tier3 Associated With Initials

                                         Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1524
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Feb-10-2014
post by Hamza Kamal (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/dSYkOCMECzU)
Array Formula for INDEX and MATCH
Hi,

I'd like to populate Column D using an ARRAYFORMULA.

I don't think I can use a normal VLOOKUP function because I'm not only looking up the Company Name but also the type of the Financial Statement.

I'm not sure if INDEX or MATCH would be used here.

Any suggestions?


Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment