Thursday, February 20, 2014

yogi_Compute Number Of Sales By SalesPerson From Whole And Split Sales And Create A LeaderBoard

                                         Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1540
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Feb-20-2014
post by T.J. Gullo (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/TsygZVJP7ls)
Tally cells across row based on frequency in another column
Hi,

I have a fairly specific question, and I don't even know if it is possible to do what I am asking.

The sheet I am using is on the new spreadsheet platform.

I work in a retail industry, and I am trying to populate a sales leaderboard based on recorded sales in another sheet. I sequentially want each instance on a sales log to populate a square with a color (or a number and I can conditionally format the cell to change colors) on another sheet. To complicate things, I want the sheet to be able to differentiate between a full sale or a split sale.

Here is a dummy sheet that represents what I am asking:


Basically, for each instance that sale is recorded for a salesperson, I want the leaderboard to automatically populate itself.

Thanks in advance, I know this is quite complicated.

T.J.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment