Tuesday, March 27, 2012

yogi_Extract Unique (Non-Duplicated) Entries From An Address List

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                Google Spreadsheet          Post  #488         www.energyefficientbuild.com

user ibennani said: 
Remove duplicate entries from a address list 
(I've been searching a lot without any success)
Hello. I have a huge list of addresses and phone numbers to a lot of people. Some people live together and therefore they also have the same phone number. Therefore I would like to check if two or more persons have the same phone number. If so, I need to hide the duplicates. If possible, I would only show the first entry with that phone number. 
Any ideas of how to solve this issue?
-------------------------------------------
in the following solution to the problem, I have extracted non-duplicated entries
 

No comments:

Post a Comment