Monday, March 26, 2012

yogi_Compute Personnel Turnover Stats By Site Date And Quarter

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                Google Spreadsheet          Post  #487         www.energyefficientbuild.com

user Somewhat... said: 
Personnel turnover tracking spreadsheet problems I am attempting to create a spreadsheet that will tabulate data for based on multiple conditions. I'm not certain if this is possible the way that I want it, but figured this would be a good place to ask. I've looked over other people's questions and haven't found anything so similar, that it helps my cause. 
I've created a sample of what I'm trying to accomplish here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As849t1zRsg1dDFrMHRpNmlSdFloZWJXV2hIVi1Obnc Basically I would like to be able to add personnel in any order to the "Input Data" tab as people get hired and let go. I would like the data to formulate on the corresponding pages after it based on if they are in the US or EU sites. 
Basically I'd like to be able to track how many people work at each site (at any given time and monthly) and how many have been hired or have left (monthly and total). If this could tabulate automatically when I add the dates, all the better. This seems doable, but I keep getting stuck. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! 
-------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem
 

No comments:

Post a Comment