Sunday, March 18, 2012

yogi_Compute Practice Time By The Day And The Week

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                Google Spreadsheet          Post  #472         www.energyefficientbuild.com

user OmanGuitar said: What's formula will make this happen? I have been working on this for some time now and I'm slowly making progress, but I seem to be stuck. I'm trying to summarize data and give daily and weekly totals automatically. I have a filter that gets all new day time stamps a column for weekday (1-7) and a column to mark the beginning of new weeks. My goal is to get the "total hours" for each day and week. I was trying to use =dsum but that doesn't seem like it's going to work. Any other ideas? Here's the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Airsv1lu5fdWdE15aVRZRU15eG55R2ljZC1PVENRQ2c Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem
 

No comments:

Post a Comment