Saturday, September 22, 2012

yogi_How To Delete A Comment And The Red Triangle (The Comment Marker) Associated With The Comment

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      Google Spreadsheet   Post  #774  Sep 22, 2012    www.energyefficientbuild.com

user Alice BC said: (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=jsaua8jog7d0#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/cL-_6CYKlg0)
How do you erase a comment written on a spreadsheet? 
I've tried a few things. The help site says I can edit or delete, but when I use the Edit on the toolbar, it doesn't work.
Also, does anyone who has access to the link have the ability to see my comments, and make their own?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here we go ...


1 comment:

  1. This was really the best application I had seen ever. It has great features and really very advantageous. Just seen the video and was nice and informational.

    Cloud Hosting I Drupal Hosting I Managed Cloud Computing

    ReplyDelete