Sunday, September 30, 2012

yogi_Compute Total And Line By Line Amount Owed By Cory For Expenses Covers By Dennis

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      Google Spreadsheet   Post  #788  Sep 30, 2012    www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user Dennybot said: (http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!mydiscussions/docs/_D8psjlNF94)
Is this the right place to ask for help with a simple formula?
Folks, I could really use some help with a simple doc I'm setting up to track expenses and payments between two roommates.
It is public, and located here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmUd0B_TZtSHdEZlRnJtaVR4LVpHaXlBR2Nub19tbFE 

As you can see, I simply need one column to track one person's expenses, and another to track the other's payments, and an area that does the math. But you can see that it's not working as I need it to, because the balance for 'Cory Owes' should be zero.
Would someone be able to help me out with this, OR point me toward a good forum to take this type of thing to?
Greatly appreciated!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment