Sunday, July 15, 2012

yogi_Sum Up For Each New Day In Row 5 Numbers In Row Below

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #630   Jul 15, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.


user ChristopherHydak said:(http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/L6c8dAV8TxA)
Producing a SUM for a dynamic number of columns 

I have a row of data for hourly availability that I want to sum up, but for each new day, it should exclude a column with the day header that is no longer valid.
I've attached a screenshot to make it easier to understand what I need.  On 7/16/2012, my formula should be SUM(D6:R6) the next day, it should be SUM(E6:R6).  I don't think I can use Indirect and it seems like all of the help is on dynamic sums for rows, not columns.  
Please help,
Christopher
Attachments (1)

Capture.PNG
7 KB   View   Download
-----------------------------------------
look at the following solution 

No comments:

Post a Comment