Sunday, July 8, 2012

yogi_Make Email Addresses In A Column Clickable

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #616   Jul 8, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.


user Faceoff9 said:
Need assistance making over 200 emails clickable in spreadsheet
Hi everyone,
I have a spreadsheet with 200+ email address that I need to make clickable. Is there a formula that I can use to affect the entire column? I'd rather not have to do each cell individually....
I'm working on a Mac with the latest OS using a Safari browser.
Thanks in advance for any assistance
----
I have columns of last name, first name, phone numbers and then email address. The email address is manually typed in, but not clickable in that column. Just wondering if there is a formula that I can use in that column that would make those email addresses selectable so that when they are clicked on, it would open a new email with that address populated into it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem


No comments:

Post a Comment