Tuesday, July 17, 2012

yogi_Embed A Specific Range Only From A Sheet of A Spreadsheet In A Web Site

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #635   Jul 17, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.


user JustineatOTF said:(http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/_03GCkNw1wM)
How can I publish a numeric value from a Google spreadsheet in a sentence on a Google site?
I would like to publish a numeric value from one field in one of my Google spreadsheets publically. But I don't want to display it as a list or spreadsheet. I want to display it as a part of a sentence on a Google site. Is this possible and if so how?
----

Source: 
Cell B2 on the sheet called "quick figures" in this spreadsheet:
Destination:
XXX total participants to date

------------------------------------------------------
let me see if the solution I propose in the following works for you

here is an image of the sheet yogi_Quick Figures:



and in the following I show what is published on the web site