Monday, July 30, 2012

yogi_Rearrange Data By Entities In Column B C D And Set Of Specified Number of Columns

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #662   Jul 30, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.


user aleksialkio said: (http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!searchin/docs/aleksi/docs/n4xP-jmDtXQ/KBmKsp4Y5XkJ)
Using query to reorganize the player details
Hi,
I'm trying to organize the spreadsheet to a new way. I'm wondering is the query function able to do this and I have tried to think it with many ways but I do need some help. Perhaps I'm thinking too difficult :-)
I have a form that collect the information from one team to one row. I need better way to show them and I will make individual sheets for every age group to publish. I made an example sheet what I need to do.
Thanks, Aleksi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem



No comments:

Post a Comment