Sunday, July 22, 2012

yogi_Set Up A Calendar For Specified Number of Weeks Starting With A Specified Date

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #649   Jul 23, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.


user Lachimus said:(http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/qPldtxQUjO0)
How do I make a list of weeks horizontally?

I am trying to make a spreadsheet for my semester at Uni and I'd like to make a list of weeks from Week 1 - 15 across the top, and the subsequent days Monday - Sunday down the left and then have the dates of each cell come up as well as have other data in the cells pertinent to the my course and the dates.
Is that clear enough? Is that possible?
thanks :)
Lachie :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem



No comments:

Post a Comment