Tuesday, May 7, 2013

yogi_SetUp Computed Column For Cell Phone Charges Based On Multiple Criteria

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1174
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   May 07, 2013
user Daniel Grizer (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=f30enu3qruz8#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/_Eq35HP1Pig)
Problem with arrayformula on form spreadsheet
I want to add a formula to calculate payments for a form. I looked through the forums, and found that I had to use ARRAYFORMULA to extend the formula to the other rows, and I adjusted the formula to add the cells in the column (W2 became W2:W) This has caused the formulas to produce incorrect results. I use a lot of logic functions and greater than and less then operators, could this be the problem?

I copied the spreadsheet to a new document to share here:

Here is an example of the original formula:


And here is how I changed it to an array formula:


Thanks in advance for any help.

following is a solution to the problem