Monday, May 27, 2013

yogi_Merge And Sort Data From Food And Drink Budget Sheets And Then Identify The Source Of Each Row Entry

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1213
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   May 27, 2013
user WillCallag (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=qauj613l7zna#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/6y0O84QtZzs)
Sourcing imported information
Here are the files pertaining to my question:


Master budget has 3 tabs: Totals, Food Budget and Drink Budget.
- Food Budget and Drink Budget are imports from the other sheets.
- Totals contains a merge of food budget and drink budget.

Now, the sheets may be called "Food Budget" and "Drink Budget" but the file names are respectively "My Food Budget" and "My Drink Budget". Therefore, under Source in the Master Budget, I want each value to show its source (either from My Food Budget or My Drink Budget).

How do I go about doing this?

Thanks,

Will
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment