Saturday, April 27, 2013

yogi_Pull Data For Specified Property Location From A Table In Another Sheet


                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1159
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.    Apr 27, 2013
user Michael Alexander :

Yogi i have been following your posts on google spreadsheets and could really use your help get a sheet to work. I am trying to create a master data sheet for forms then have data based on the location field pull to a different tabbed sheet. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is a solution based on my understanding of what Michael is trying to accomplish

2 comments:

  1. YOgi

    I have tried this and it seems to not be working for me. Sorry I know this is on my side just not experienced enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael:

    1) Create a MasterData sheet as shown in my blog post
    2) key-in the property location of interest in cell A2 of MasterData
    3) copy the formula from my formula sheet in my blogpost
    and paste it in cell A5 of MasterData

    If it still doesn't work for you ... then contact me via vCita.com/yogi.anand where I work with my clients on their projects.


    Make It A Great One
    Cheers!
    Yogi
    Cloud Computing -- Google Docs Way
    yogi--anand-consulting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete