Sunday, April 21, 2013

yogi_Compute Stats Working With QUERY Function With A Field Of Mixed Data Type And Also Remove -- Characters


                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1146
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.    Apr 21, 2013
user sintl :(http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=1vygtkr9jaqa#!mydiscussions/docs/7DdQy9p6rVw)
Query formula, how to remove label and get sum <= certain date
Hello,
Following is my query formula, it works well but it gives results like below, I just want remove label sum and only get 79.5
Sum
79.5
=iferror(query('Data Entry'!$B$5:E,"select sum(E) where B = date '" & text($D$7,"yyyy-MM-dd") & "'"))
Also I want to update my formula to sum my column E till date indicated in D7 (basically total sum of E equal or less than the date in D7), Column B has various dates.
Thanks
Sintl

---
Thanks Yogi, 

I need some more help. Please see my spreadsheet sugesst me how i should resolve my indicated issues. 


Thnx
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let us have a look at the following

No comments:

Post a Comment