Monday, February 25, 2013

yogi_From A Table Of Names And Expenses Compute Who Pays To Who and How Much


                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1045
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.    Feb 25, 2013
user lavvisk said:(https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/4ru6XHx0v78)
Need help with my "who pays to who?-Sheet"
Hi,
I'm making a sheet to make it easier to count who has to pay to who.

I need help to make the sum formula depending on the "shares" and add it to the total "status".


My testsheet: (it is the bright yellow field I need help with.)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZMRb61ggOmdFk2R0diRnZBeUFLY0JYTkYyTUprSlE&usp=sharing

I'll be thankful for any suggestions!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment