Sunday, November 4, 2018

yogi_Compute Sum By Entity From Data In Different Tabs

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2534

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Nov-04-2018

VLookup and Filter Correlating Sheets
I feel like I ask weird/impossible questions and the title never gives a good description of what I'm really asking. Sorry. But, is it possible to select a sheet to reference by through a drop down? In my example I've got 3 drop-downs and I'm wondering if it's possible to pull data from the correlating sheets. And then combine the values of any duplicate items so the item only shows up once, but we can see the total value from all sheets. There's the "Desired End Results" off to the side that kinda shows what I want to happen.

In the example there's only 3 items, but in the real application there will more options and correlating sheets.


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment