Tuesday, November 27, 2018

yogi_Compute Row By Row Sum Of Hours By Entity From Data In Multiple Tabs Of A Spreadsheet

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2552

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Nov-27-2018

Array within Formula ARRAYFORMULA(SUM(QUERY())

I've read through threads on how to array formulas but I'm failing to understand how to write my formula. What I have in place works for the first row but doesn't continue down the column. It works to give me the correct data in the first row, but doesn't go down the column no matter how I write it.

Link to example sheet

My Formula
=ArrayFormula(SUM(query(DB!A1:L,"select (E-D)*24*4 where A='"&A3&"' and B='"&B3&"' and C>= date '"&text(C3,"yyyy-MM-dd")&"' and C<= date '"&text(D3,"yyyy-MM-dd")&"' Label(E-D)*24*4 'Total Quarter Hours'",1)))


No comments:

Post a Comment