Thursday, August 30, 2018

yogi_Sum Of Numbers In Table Starting From Row 7 with Indefinite Number Of Columns By Specified Entities

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2500

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Aug-30-2018

question by: HoracGzz
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=best_answer_notification_button#!topic/docs/LTZOh5c3vKo;context-place=forum/docs
A SUMIFS formula but with multiple sum and criteria ranges
Hello, what I need a single formula that can scan multiple columns and sum all values that fit the criteria. Like a SUMIFS formula but with multiple sum and criteria ranges.

I made the following example so you can see what I mean:

Since new columns will be added to this document constantly, I'd prefer a formula that I don't have to update constantly, something other than this: 
=SUMIFS(A$7:A$30,B$7:B$30,"red")+SUMIFS(C$7:C$30,D$7:D$30,"red")+SUMIFS(E$7:E$30,F$7:F$30,"red")+SUMIFS(G$7:G$30,H$7:H$30,"red")+SUMIFS(I$7:I$30,J$7:J$30,"red")+SUMIFS(K$7:K$30,L$7:L$30,"red")

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment