Monday, March 16, 2015

yogi_Filter Values In Table A Where Date In Column C is Greater Than or Equal TO 'TODAY_Date - Specified_Number_Of_Days'

                                           Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1923
              Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI    Mar 16, 2016
question by Chris Hodas:!mydiscussions/docs/X3MAZC4A8ns
How to filter a column with dates in the last 30 days

I have a spreadsheet with a date column (Reported Date) that contains log entries of several months worth of data.  I would like to be able to filter the log list to show entries that have a reported date within the last thirty days.  Is there a way to do this with Sheets?  I was able to accomplish this in Excel using macros.

Any help is appreciated!


Chris Hodas
Here is the link to the sheet in question.

There is only one sheet and it is called AV Log.  I want to place a filter on column C (Reported Date) that will allow me to show only log entries that have happened in the last X days where x for trial purposes can be 2 days for now.  So when the filter is applied I should only see entries from today (3/16/15), yesterday (3/15/15), and the day before (3/14/15) anything before that would be hidden. So with the filter in place I would expect to see only 4 entries on the log.

Thanks for you help!

Chris Hodas