Monday, June 25, 2012

yogi_Track Multiple Accounts By Date -- Provide Stats In Another Sheet

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #598   Jun 25, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user AYdstie said:
Tracking multiple accounts by month using SUMIFS?

I am trying to move all of my work documents over to GoogleDocs. I am having a hard time getting this document and it's formulas to transfer over. I basically need to pull the information from one worksheet on to another. I need to track by month, and account type. It's hard to describe so I included the link to my document. If you are able to help I'll grant access.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqmvLMX1nlpLdDNBc29ZNkNic0loR2x1RWxJcF9hUnc#gid=0 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google spreadsheet does not support the SUMIFS function (as of Jun-2012 anyway) ... however, I have use the SUMIF function in the following solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment