Monday, June 25, 2012

yogi_Display Commission Earned By Viewing Team Member Only And Not Other Team Members2 Where Passcode is Text Or Numeric

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #599   Jun 25, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.

this post is to cover a more general condition for the Passcode, being Text or Numeric in contrast to just being a text entry for which I had provided a solution in my following blog post:
http://yogi--anand-consulting.blogspot.com/2012/06/yogidisplay-commission-earned-by.html
so the following solution covres the case regardless whether the Passcode is Text or Numeric
first let me show an image of the Commission Data spreadsheet



2 comments:

  1. I tried this because I was curious to see if I could use passcodes for my project, but I'm finding that only way to allow someone to enter their passcode is to give them editing privileges for the entire sheet, which would also alsow them to edit the query. Is there any way to make only one cell editable (and, ideally, to have it automatically revert to blank after a certain time period)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KECSS Discipline:

    I have posted a solution in my following blog post ...
    http://yogi--anand-consulting.blogspot.com/2012/07/yogidisplay-commission-earned-by.html
    where in the Team Member SUBMITs her/his Passcode via a Google Form and then views upto 10 rows of her/his Commission data in a web page.

    Let me know if some thing like this will work for you.

    Cheers!
    Yogi
    Cloud Computing -- Google Docs Way
    yogi--anand-consulting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete