Saturday, November 5, 2011

yogi_Sum Rows 2-14 For Every Column In Row 15

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
user skkaiser said:
Sum rows 2-14 for every column in row 15?
I can't believe I'm asking this, but I'm doing a simple expenses spreadsheet and I just want to have rows 2-14 be my expenses and I want row 15 to automatically calculate the sum of rows 2-14. Row 1 says the month and column 1 says the title what the expenses are. I can manually sum each month, but I'd rather just have it do it automatically. I don't understand all the array formula stuff that google's posting. I'm just an average joe schmoe who wants to be able to use google docs and there don't seem to be any help forums for me.
-----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment