Sunday, June 10, 2018

yogi_Create Top List From Table In A4:B7 With Scores And Names In Descending Order

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2458

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Jun-10-2018

question by: Jesper_S
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ba_notification#!topic/docs/lvwDq5sPzfU;context-place=forum/docs

Creating a toplist

 

Good morning/day/evening!

I have a table "score"(A3:B7). In this table, I have the scores of four different people. From this I would like to create a toplist, looking like the one in the picture (A10:B14). 

I need a function that places all the people with the same scores beneath eachother, a.k.a. "John" in B11, "Jessie" in B12 and "Emma" in B13. How should I do?

I have managed to put John in B11 and Abby in B14 by using a combination of index() and large(). The problem I get, however, is that John gets put in B12 and B13 aswell, so, yeah, help?

Cheers!

//Jesper

No comments:

Post a Comment