Monday, July 21, 2014

yogi_Count Instances In Columns H and I of Sheet Named 'Raw Data' Where 'Raw Data' M19 to M = 'New & Upcoming' And 'Raw Data' C19 to C <> 1

                             Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1704
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Jul-21-2014
post by:
(https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/pBt-aBj61bo)
countifs that covers two columns
Hi

In the following formula, I want to count a value if it appears in either of two columns  H and I, however I can't do H19:I as then the range is of a different size. Is there a way to do this without resorting to an either/or?

thank you!


=COUNTIFS('Raw Data'!$H$19:$H,A7,'Raw Data'!$M$19:$M, "New & Upcoming", 'Raw Data'!$C$19:$C,"<>1")
----------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment