Saturday, November 8, 2014

yogi_Conditionally Format Column O For LookingUp Entries In Several Columns In The List In Another Sheet

                 Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1826
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI   Nov-08-2014
post by  advantagepro:
Would it be better to combine these three conditional formats?
I use the following conditional formats on a rather complex spreadsheet which seems to push my computer to the limits.


I'm wondering if it would be better to somehow combine this formula into one to reduce load and, if so, does anyone know how I can do that?
hanks but I don't think that formula works like I need it. Look at my sheet

Column O uses three separate conditional formats and returns the results I need.

Column N uses the combined formula you provided. 
I can not say whether there is computational efficiency wise an advantage in combining different formulas into a single formula ... however the following solution is with a single formula