Sunday, June 16, 2013

yogi_Count Number of Service Calls In last Month From Service Call Dates from Column C To The Right In Row 5

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1244
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Jun 16, 2013
user Nilay Medh (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=j9xbgzjzha3t#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/qpO8yxZXyMY)
How to count occurance of specified month in a range of cells with dates
Hello. I'm stuck with a problem -I have dates across row A2 to BN2. I need a formula in cell BO2 that will count number of dates with have specified month and year, like say total number of dates which are of June 2013 month. Any ideas please ? It seems that date functions do not work for a range of cells.
---
Thanks Yogi Anand. Unfortunately, I'm unable to share the document outside my domain though being the admin. I searched and found it is some issue with Google Apps account (I don't get the visibility option to make a sheet public). Hence I'm posting a screenshot.

Row no. 5 has all dates. I add dates as an when service call happens. At the end of the row I require a formula that will count no. of calls done in last month. There are around 120 such tabs in the file, each of different equipment. I right now have to manually count; instead I am hoping for automation. I'll fetch the cell with the formula from each sheet into another sheet so that I get a birds eye view of calls done last month for all equipments. Hope I am clear. Thanks.
Attachments (1)
Drive_Demo.png
33 KB   View   Download
-----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment