Thursday, August 25, 2011

yogi_Extract Rows Of Interest From Sheet1 In Another Sheet And Publish Maitaining Security of Sheet1


klor000:
I'm sure this is very easy to do, but I just can't seem to figure out how to do it.
I have a spreadsheet that only I can read/edit. I want to extract out those entire rows in which the first character in column J is a 1 (entered as text, not a number) and put all those rows in another spreadsheet that I can then share with people who just need to see those rows of information. Of course, over time, when I change my original private spreadsheet, I want their extracts to be appropriately updated to show whichever rows currently have that 1 in column J.
Thanks a lot for any help. I'm obviously quite new to this.
Karen
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Karen:
In Sheet2 I have extracted the rows of interest per your specification, and then I have published only Sheet2



No comments:

Post a Comment