Saturday, September 8, 2018

yogi_Tabulate Letter Groups 'A' 'B' 'C' 'D' Etc Assess Groups 'B and C' 'C and D' 'D and E' And So On

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2509

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Sep-08-2018

question by: Bram D Maat
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/BMGttzjKSN8;context-place=forum/docs
IFS functions that adjust
Hello All,

I am a teacher, the students work in groups. Called Group A, B, C and D. The all create a lab report for an experiment.
I want the Groups to assess the work of other groups. 
Group A assesses Group B and C.
Groep B assesses Group C and D.
Group C assesses Group D and A.
Group D assesses Group A and B.

I can do this with IFS functions but the problem is this. See the example: 

The problem is this:
If I have more groups, let's say A,B,C,D and E then I want the function to understand that Group C needs to assess Group D and E instead of Group D an A.

I am not really clear how I set something like this up in a spreadsheet.
Hop to hear from you.

Bram


No comments:

Post a Comment