Saturday, September 29, 2018

yogi_ Pull Information from another Tab And Compute Win Loss Scores For Listed Teams

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2518

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Sep-28-2018

Error: An array value could not be found



Hello, everyone!

In Country List, Column B, I have names of countries. In another sheet, I want to check if the value of each row in column B is "Bulgaria", in this example.

When I do this:
=IF('Country List'!B59:B66 = "Bulgaria", "works", "doesn't work")

from Country List, it works*, but when I do it from any other sheet, I get "An array value could not be found". I'm using the exact same formula.

*When I say works, i mean doesn't return an error.

"Bulgaria" is the value of the cell B64, but it returns "doesn't work". Starting to think I'm not using the formula correctly.

I'd appreciate any kind of advice.

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment