Monday, May 14, 2018

yogi_Count Entries For Specified TimeFrames

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2447

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     May-11-2018
Sample Sheet

The timestamps are taken from a Google Form, rest of the data redacted for privacy.

I would like to count the number of entries i have in the current month, using 'TODAY()' so the sheet stays updated as the months pass and more form entries are submitted.  I would also like updated totals of the three months and six months including the current month.  I have reworked a formula(I do not understand this formula at all )taken from elsewhere on this forum but it fails when the date range spills over to the previous year.  On the 'Totals' tab, I have my best guess in column B and the expected Values in D. You can see that December returns zero.  I am open to alternative methods, especially if they are simpler/more readable.

Please let me know if there is more information I can provide.  Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment