Friday, January 1, 2016

yogi_Delineate In Cells Of Columns G:I 1 For Driver With Passengers And 0 For Driver With No Passengers

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2002
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Jan-01-2016
post by: Patrick Whittick:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/TZHZaa1jL_c;context-place=forum/docs
Forcing a cell to show a maximum number
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a basic spreadsheet to use with a couple of friends for car-sharing.

What I'm wanting to do is, I think, pretty straight-forward ('though not to my brain!) - where it finds a number (derived from a formula) greater than 1, it just displays a 1.

I've added some notes to my spreadsheet, and would be grateful for any tips!



TIA,


Patrick
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment