Friday, January 8, 2016

yogi_Compute Row By Row Dollar Amount Of item Ordered With Prices In Column B And Order Dates In C:I

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2010
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Jan-08-2016
post by: R SIC:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ba_notification#!topic/docs/AS4HB1gJlo8;context-place=forum/docs
need help with a pricing sheet
Hello all, I've been reading up on a lot of posts on here and have learned quite a bit.  I was wondering if there was an easier way for me to accomplish something.  I work at a bar, and have several reps that I order from.  I created sheets for my orders so I can track my spending.  I have prices in column B, and quantity in column C, and a total price in cell C12.  I was wondering if there was an easier way to calculate the pricing, rather than add (C3*B3)+(C4*B4) etc.  Something similar to the C12:G12 formula, but with the addition of multiplying the price?  This sheet is rather short, but some of mine are upwards of 50 products, and I am constantly adding more products each month.  I appreciate any help!
(hope the link worked)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment