Saturday, March 15, 2014

yogi_Pull Names Of Those TESTs Where Assigned Grade Has Never Been FAIL (or specified attribute) Or The Reverse Condition

                                         Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1560
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Mar-15-2014
post by Alex Roqueta (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/kvw_GQoo5J0)
Unique Filters with conditions
I need to create a filter that will give me a list that conforms to specific conditions

I have a group of Test Names and I need to filter them to create a list of UNIQUE Test Names that have NEVER FAILED only PASSED

Test NameGradeExpected Results
TEST1PASSTEST1
TEST2PASSTEST3
TEST2FAIL
TEST3PASS
TEST4FAIL
Need to filter Test Name and Grade so only
Test Names that have never failed are in the listI need to create a filter that will give me a list that conforms to specific conditions

I have a group of Test Names and I need to filter them to create a list of UNIQUE Test Names that have NEVER FAILED only PASSED

Test NameGradeExpected Results
TEST1PASSTEST1
TEST2PASSTEST3
TEST2FAIL
TEST3PASS
TEST4FAIL
Need to filter Test Name and Grade so only
Test Names that have never failed are in the list
-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment