Friday, August 23, 2013

yogi_Pull Price Based On An Item From A File Dependent on Embelishment Type And Characteristics Such As No Of Colors And Quantity

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1341
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Aug, 23 2013
user puma10 (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=nudwadbs2itd#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/c7bWrNaIapQ)
How to calculate price from a price matrix
Hello all,

I am trying to create a price calculator from a price matrix.  I would like to enter some values into a few input fields.  These values would act as coordinates on a matrix to pull the price.  Here is a static version of what I'm trying to accomplish. 


I'm not sure where to even begin with this.  I tried nested if statements and realized that was probably not the most efficient way.  Would I use a an array and loop through somehow?

Look forward to your advice! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment