Thursday, July 18, 2013

yogi_Query Data In Sheet1 To Extract Each ITEM by Teacher And Class

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1292
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Jul 18, 2013
user tkatnash (I have a created a form and stored the responses in a spreadsheet here.
Help Please - Classroom Supply Lists from Teacher Response Form
I need to create:

1. A separate sheet for each Session/Grade (C) so that I can publish them.

2. A vertical stacked list of all UNIQUE item/qty/location (F-H, I-K, etc).

3. Include the Teacher Last Name (E)/Class Name (B) for each item.

I have achieved a convoluted way to get to #2 (I'm sure there is a better way) but have absolutely no idea how to do #3. I have too much time in this already and of course, they want it yesterday. Argh!

Yogi are you out there?

Thank you anyone for some much needed and appreciated help!
~ T
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment