Wednesday, August 29, 2012

yogi_Set Up A Sheet For Using Vlookup Functionality For Different Formulas Not Values

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #720   Aug 29, 2012

user Leon Ivanov said: (!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/91w4YrnIz5M)
Vlookup for different formulas, not values
I have a list of priorities, names and formulas. I want to be able to vlookup for a certain formula from a list of formulas. Vlookuping for values or names is straightforward, but that's not what I want.
That is, when I change priorities, I want the formula assosiated with each priority to change as well.
Thank you very much in advance.
VLOOKUP formulas lookup values and not formulas ... so in the following I have provided a workaround solution to the problem where I had to change the source formulas