Saturday, January 6, 2018

yogi_For List Of Cases And Reviewers In D2:D Assign Reviewer To Cases Evenly

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2343

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Jan-06-2018

Assigning Challenge

Hi I have a challenge. 

In this sheet I have a list of cases in column A. I also have a list of reviewers names to the right. I want a formula in cell B2 that will read the reviewers list and assign a reviewer evenly to all the data by adding the reviewer's name into the B2:B fields. The result in this case would be Joe, Sandy, Mike, Joe, Sandy, Mike, etc going down from B2.

Also, as a twist, I want the formula to be able to do this regardless of the number of names in the reviewers list. I may add or subtract in the future.

What do you say?? :)

Thanks!
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment