Sunday, January 21, 2018

yogi_Conditionally Format Rounded Numbers To OP's Specs

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2350

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Jan-21-2018


Conditional Formatting on averaged numbers
SO I have a formula that averages numbers (it works great)

I have the decimal set so there is noting displayed after the number so it round up just like I want it do to so if my answer is 1.9333 it will display a 2

the problem is when I try to set conditional formatting

I want all 2 to have a yellow background 3 green and 1 red

Google looks at the entire 1.933 number instead of the 2 so it changes the color to red instead of yellow

I have tried text is exactly conditional formatting and it does not work appropriately.

I have tried the in between one also but it still looks at the 1.933 # instead of the 2 which is displayed in the cell

any ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment