Friday, December 9, 2016

yogi_Pull From Sheet1 Data Only For Home And Away Teams That Are flagged With 'x'

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2093
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Dec-09-2016
question by:Aric K:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/fBGgRCXyc8I;context-place=mydiscussions
Looking for Help Filtering Data by Linking the Filtering Action to a Cell's Criteria
I'm looking to filter specific data out of a table when I mark an "x" in a cell.  For instance, if I have a list of names as shown below, I would like to enter an "x" in the cell, which would filter out the person's name from my table.  Any suggestions?  Thank you in advance for your help.

xMike
Eric
David
Joseph
Bill
Jennifer
Lisa
Jeff


Calculating Last Month's Income

No comments:

Post a Comment