Tuesday, January 1, 2013

yogi_Sum Number Of Shipped Items By Matching Date In Columns B And K And Location Shipped In Columns E And L


                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #949
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.    Jan 01, 2013
user joao carvalho  said:(http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=ljjtokot5b7x#!mydiscussions/docs/DIglgdAmhtM)
Hi,

  I'm not sure why I cannot apply a sumproduct function correctly, I was looking through several posts and I got stuck and with brain damage i think :)

  I did a trial spreadsheet which might help to understand where I'm struggling with, the example is a replica of the real situation, basically I'm trying to automate a spreadsheet to retrieve results from a source data "sheet" in use by several different users, they tipe information in, and the sheet generates stats and further analyses.

  please see below and happy new year.

 Dip

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AifAJqC0yjvNdHdNOXQ5OXFZbnJQWE1lcGlrQ1RwV0E#gid=0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment