With almost universal availability of Internet and the availability of reliable on-line productivity tools, such as Google Docs, individuals as well as companies are switching over to Cloud Computing. In this blog I will post items of interest to my colleagues/patrons/clients.
Sunday, January 20, 2013
yogi_Compute Running Total Of Each Of Columns G through K And In Column L Row By Row Totals of Columns H And K
user Rev. Dawn said:(http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=soh9zupgmep1#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/63mncfzwk9M) What is the formula for keeping a running total I want to keep a running total of a column as new data is entered, I need a new total. How do I code that? --- Thank you for responding. I am attaching a sample. Here is what I am trying to do:
1. Put a page break @ end of line 23
2. Totals appear on line 22 of each page/sheet
3. Put a margin break at end of column L
4. Be able to save the formulas so that I don't have to reinput them every time I start a new sheet
5. Create a template out of a blank of this doc/spreadsheet
6. Running totals of columns G, H, J, K, L
7. Have column L be the sum total of columns H and K
8. When I tried to do a formula, for example in col G, I would click on the G cell at end of the last row and put in =SUM(G1:G21) and would get an error message. Couldn't get it to work.
Sorry for all of the questions. I've tried to find the answers on my own, but was unable to.
Actually, I couldn't attach this as a file because it doesn't appear on my computer. I thought I was supposed to have a MyDrive on my computer so that all of this stuff could sync together but can't find. So, I went back to my google drive and copied this link--hope it works!