Friday, December 29, 2017

yogi_Pull From Master Into Current Sheet Data For Current Week Plus Following 2 Weeks

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2331

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Dec-29-2017
Referencing data from one sheet to another depending on date
Hi All,

Apologies if this has been asked before, I wasn't able to find exactly what I was after. I am keeping a rota for work colleagues and have a 'current' tab which shows only this week and the coming fortnight so that it is easy to navigate (particularly on iphones where it is regularly checked). I keep the master rota on a separate tab, which is where I update it. 

I'm wondering if it would be possible to have the current tab automatically pull the desired section of the rota depending on the date. At the moment I have to manually edit it each week to change the selection.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Jeremy


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12TkRSfy9MBPtpMpQSlOOo9iELoMIReSFcJvNdJtD7HU/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment