Tuesday, December 26, 2017

yogi_Compute Average Of Non-Zero Cells Of Every Nth Row In A Specified Range

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2329

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Dec-26-2017
Average every 19th cell, except when cell is zero
Hello all, 

I have searched the forum and I am unable to figure this out. Though there are seemingly answers out there, they do not work for my sheet.

I need to average every 19th row, starting with row 23, within a given column.  I have tried things that look like the following:

=averageif(IF(MOD(ROW(C23:C1500)-4,19)=0,C23:C1500),"<>0")

But that doesn't work. If I try to use the ArrayFunction operator, then I get an error.

I don't know how to link my sheet onto here so you can see my data.


Please help!


No comments:

Post a Comment