Thursday, November 23, 2017

yogi_Show Count And Average Of Values By Person In DashBoard

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2298

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Nov-23-2017
question by: John Paul Banaag
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ba_notification#!topic/docs/D9KuDFS3FTk;context-place=forum/docs
How to average and count the value of a specific person in a raw data?
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in viewing this topic. I'm posting this as I really need all the help I can get from you all.

I'm trying to create a sheet that has a dashboard and a raw data which would allow me to see on the dashboard the scorecard of each person by week.

I made a sample below which would let you all see what I'm trying to create. I'm only asking for the formulas that I would need to use in the green cells which you would see in my sample. Please access the link to see the sample:


I'm looking forward to all of your comments.

Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment